Can I Order Online and Pick Up At The Store?
All orders placed online MUST ship to the billing address of the card you pay with. All orders not shipped to the billing address will be canceled.
HOW MUCH HAIR DO I NEED?
We recommend 3 packs for lengths 22 “or longer. Each bundle weighs 3. 5 ounces. Keep in mind that since the hair is sold by total weight the rule is: “The longer the hair, the shorter the weft.”
CAN I COLOR THIS HAIR?
This is 100% virgin human hair.
Yes, you can color the hair, however, once Virgin hair is treated in any way, it is no longer virgin. Be sure to keep color treated hair conditioned and moisturized. we recommend you consulting with a licensed colorist or your stylist before bleaching and coloring any hair extensions. We are not liable for any damaged hair extensions AFTER they have been dyed and bleached by a third party.
HOW LONG DOES THIS HAIR LAST?
This hair can last for a long time, the better you take GOOD care of it the longer you can have it and reuse! Our clients generally use the hair for 6 to 12 months.
DO YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS SHED?
All hair sheds. Our hair has minimal to no shedding. This is normal and unavoidable and would happen the same way if the hair was growing from your scalp. Hair extensions should be treated and cared for as you would your own natural hair
Edgy Tresses Hair Care Tips
1. Cutting wefts cause shedding. DO NOT CUT YOUR WEFTS
2. It is best to co-wash your extension before installing. Co-Washing helps get all the loose stray hairs out and brings the hair back to its natural state.
3. Before washing your extension make sure to gently comb out your hair with a wide tooth comb to ensure that your hair is free of tangles.
4. After shampooing and conditioning, it is best to allow your hair extensions to air dry.
5. Always use a heat protectant when applying heat devices to hair.
6. Always ensure you are brushing your hair extensions from the bottom to top, not top to bottom. By starting at the tips of the hair and working your way up to the root, you are removing each tangle an inch at a time, rather than pulling the knots all the way down the hair. This will prevent hair breakage and will reduce pulling and tugging on your hair extension bonds or weft.
7. Nightly maintenance we suggest that you put your hair "up" at night. Sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow.
8. Suggested products to use Silicon Mix, Kinky Curl, (curly hair), Organix Argan Oil Morocco line and Moroccanoil.