Edgy Hair Care Tips
1. Cutting wefts cause shedding. DO NOT CUT YOUR WEFTS
2. It is best to co-wash your extension before installing. Co-Washing helps get all the loose stray hairs out and brings the hair back to its natural state.
3. Before washing your extension make sure to gently comb out your hair with a wide tooth comb to ensure that your hair is free of tangles.
4. After shampooing and conditioning, it is best to allow your hair extensions to air dry.
5. Always use a heat protectant when applying heat devices to hair.
6. Always ensure you are brushing your hair extensions from the bottom to top, not top to bottom. By starting at the tips of the hair and working your way up to the root, you are removing each tangle an inch at a time, rather than pulling the knots all the way down the hair. This will prevent hair breakage and will reduce pulling and tugging on your hair extension bonds or weft.
7. Nightly maintenance we suggest that you put your hair "up" at night. Sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow.
8. Suggested products to use Silicon Mix Shampoo & Conditioner, Kinky Curl Products ( curly hair), Organix Argan Oil Morocco line and Moroccanoil.